Medicare 2014 Costs at a glance
Part B Premium–Most people will pay $104.90, each month.
Part B Deductible—$147 per year
Part A Premium–Most people do not pay a monthly premiums for Part A.
If you buy Part A, you will pay up to $426 every month
Part A hospital inpatient deductible you will pay:
- Beyond lifetime reserve days: all costs
- $1, 216 deductible for each benefit period
- Days 1-60: $0 coinsurance for each benefit period
- Days 61-90: $304 coinsurance per day of each benefit period
- Days 91 and beyond: $608 coinsurance per each “lifetime reserve day” after day 90 for each benefit period (up to sixty days over your lifetime)